More From Suzanne Fields
- "Churchill knew the importance of peace, and he also knew the price of it. Churchill finally got his voice, of course. He stressed strategy, but it was his voice that armed England at last with the old-fashioned moral concepts of honor and duty, justice and mercy."
- "There is a bright spot or two for the Spaniards. French toast has become freedom toast on the Air Force One breakfast menu, but the Spanish omelet is still a Spanish omelet."
- "That’s what Major League Baseball’s steroid scandal was all about, the hidden harm in competitive sports that sends the wrong message to the young."
More In Dreams
- "Our dreams are firsthand creations, rather than residues of waking life. We have the capacity for infinite creativity; at least while dreaming, we partake of the power of the Spirit, the infinite Godhead that creates the cosmos."― Jackie Gleason
- "The only work that will ultimately bring any good to any of us is the work of contributing to the healing of the world."― Marianne Williamson
- "If we desire respect for the law, we must first make the law respectable."― Louis D. Brandeis