More From Suzanne Fields
- "The Academy Awards ceremony is designed to be without irony, but Chris Rock supplied it anyway with filmed movie-theater interviews with black men and women who had never heard of the movies nominated for Best Picture."
- "That’s what Major League Baseball’s steroid scandal was all about, the hidden harm in competitive sports that sends the wrong message to the young."
- "Fully 57 percent of American college students are women. Life insurance companies sell more policies to women than to men. As women continue to draw on experience and education, they’re accelerating their numbers in upper management, too."
More In Dreams
- "Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning."― Gloria Steinem
- "Business and growing jobs is about taking risk, sometimes failing, sometimes succeeding, but always striving. It is about dreams. Usually, it doesn’t work out exactly as you might have imagined. Steve Jobs was fired at Apple. He came back and changed the world."― Mitt Romney
- "One of my dreams in life is to do fund-raising for the youth."― Picabo Street