More From Suzanne Fields
- "Churchill knew the importance of peace, and he also knew the price of it. Churchill finally got his voice, of course. He stressed strategy, but it was his voice that armed England at last with the old-fashioned moral concepts of honor and duty, justice and mercy."
- "The death of Pope John Paul II led many of different faiths and of no faith to acknowledge their debt to the Roman Catholic Church for holding on to absolutes that the rest of us can measure ourselves against."
- "A growing number of young women who have the freedom to decide have decided that career can wait, and the delicious early years of their children’s lives can’t."
More In Dreams
- "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages."― Terry Pratchett
- "The name Air Supply sort of came from nowhere. I get a lot of my things in dreams and I just had a dream about it one night, and I woke up and said that’s just got to be the name. That was in 1975."― Graham Russell
- "You know those movies where the people in the audience are screaming, ‘Don’t go in that door!’ because you know the killer is there? Well, it is the same thing with this debt. We know how this ends."― Marco Rubio