More From Suzanne Fields
- "There is a bright spot or two for the Spaniards. French toast has become freedom toast on the Air Force One breakfast menu, but the Spanish omelet is still a Spanish omelet."
- "Insult is powerful. Insult begets both rage and humor and often at the same time."
- "Churchill knew the importance of peace, and he also knew the price of it. Churchill finally got his voice, of course. He stressed strategy, but it was his voice that armed England at last with the old-fashioned moral concepts of honor and duty, justice and mercy."
More In Death
- "Because there is a larger awareness that transcends time and space, an awareness is available after death."― Henry Reed
- "I guess because the shows were activist in their own way – the marriage of my public activism and my career activism, you know – people understand me very well. They also understand there’s a very strong bipartisan part in all of this."― Norman Lear
- "The idea is to die young as late as possible."― Ashley Montagu