More From Suzanne Fields
- "The Academy Awards ceremony is designed to be without irony, but Chris Rock supplied it anyway with filmed movie-theater interviews with black men and women who had never heard of the movies nominated for Best Picture."
- "Most of the debate over the cultures of death and life is about process. The debate focuses on the technology available to determine how we prolong life and how and when we end it."
- "A growing number of young women who have the freedom to decide have decided that career can wait, and the delicious early years of their children’s lives can’t."
More In Death
- "Death is an absolute marvel."― William Shatner
- "If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the assassins, not in my dying."― Indira Gandhi
- "Life is a great sunrise. I do not see why death should not be an even greater one."― Vladimir Nabokov