More From Suzanne Fields
- "Hollywood and the recording industry argue that current law permits the copying of songs and movies, and sharing them on the Internet. This enables young people to grow up learning how to steal."
- "American high school students trail teenagers from 14 European and Asian countries in reading, math and science. We’re even trailing France."
- "Churchill knew the importance of peace, and he also knew the price of it. Churchill finally got his voice, of course. He stressed strategy, but it was his voice that armed England at last with the old-fashioned moral concepts of honor and duty, justice and mercy."
More In Death
- "Movies like that aren’t about the visual effects and explosions. They’re human stories about family, about life, about death."― Orlando Bloom
- "Everybody is entertained to death."― Brian Eno
- "You always think that 70 is the end of the road: ‘Somebody died when they were 73; good life’. You’re closer to death, and you better make sure you don’t waste too much of your time doing things you don’t want to do. No point in saying things you don’t believe in."― Ian Mckellen