More From Suzanne Fields
- "The old studios that mass-produced dreams are gone with the wind, just like the old downtown theaters that were the temples of the dreams."
- "Most of the debate over the cultures of death and life is about process. The debate focuses on the technology available to determine how we prolong life and how and when we end it."
- "Churchill knew the importance of peace, and he also knew the price of it. Churchill finally got his voice, of course. He stressed strategy, but it was his voice that armed England at last with the old-fashioned moral concepts of honor and duty, justice and mercy."
More In Movies
- "I’ve always been an animal lover. I’ve grown up with dogs my whole life. I think that is what helped me get the role on ‘Lassie’, I was comfortable around the dog, where many of the kids were afraid or intimidated by Lassie."― Will Estes
- "I grew up on Bette Davis movies, and Marlene Dietrich, Marilyn Monroe."― Charlize Theron
- "I wanted to write and direct movies and not be forced to adapt them from a bestselling book."― Francis Ford Coppola