More From Suzanne Fields
- "A growing number of young women who have the freedom to decide have decided that career can wait, and the delicious early years of their children’s lives can’t."
- "Insult is powerful. Insult begets both rage and humor and often at the same time."
- "The death of Pope John Paul II led many of different faiths and of no faith to acknowledge their debt to the Roman Catholic Church for holding on to absolutes that the rest of us can measure ourselves against."
More In Movies
- "I have a different approach. I don’t file lawsuits because I really don’t care."― Nicole Kidman
- "I remember when first, Stripes, and then Animal House came out – which I was really proud of, even though it was kind of loose and quite raucous – there were imitative movies that were not quite as good."― Ivan Reitman
- "There are movies that require fantasy and slightly more fantastical acting. Lines that are good for certain movies, in real life circumstances, would be absolutely unbelievable things to really say, and you would look at these people like they’re freaks for conversing that way. But somehow for certain styles of movies, it works, and it seems fine."― Christian Bale