More From Susan Smith
- "When I left home, I was going to ride around a little while and then go to my mom’s. As I rode and rode and rode, I felt even more anxiety coming upon me about not wanting to live."
- "I wanted to end my life so bad and was in my car ready to go down that ramp into the water, and I did go part way, but I stopped. I went again and stopped. I then got out of the car and stood by the car a nervous wreck."
- "I have prayed to God that he give me the strength to survive each day and to face those times in my life that will be extremely painful. I have put my total faith in God, and he will take care of me."
More In Mom
- "Being a mom is hard, I think a lot of working moms feel that way."― Gwen Stefani
- "This is the most intimate relationship between literature and its readers: they treat the text as a part of themselves, as a possession."― Ryszard Kapuscinski
- "What mom cares about most is that I’m happy, healthy and enjoying my life."― Chaz Bono