More From Susan Smith
- "My children, Michael and Alex, are with our Heavenly Father now, and I know that they will never be hurt again. As a mom, that means more than words could ever say."
- "I wanted to end my life so bad and was in my car ready to go down that ramp into the water, and I did go part way, but I stopped. I went again and stopped. I then got out of the car and stood by the car a nervous wreck."
- "When I left home, I was going to ride around a little while and then go to my mom’s. As I rode and rode and rode, I felt even more anxiety coming upon me about not wanting to live."
More In Mom
- "I have lots of records, quite a collection, actually, that I stole from my mom. I have the original ‘Thriller’ album and I have a really great ‘Elton John’s Greatest Hits,’ and I also have a N.E.R.D. album. Records sound more original. They have more edge."― Elisha Cuthbert
- "I think I’ve become more like my mom just because of what we’re both interested in, children and teaching and writing."― Jenna Bush
- "I try to become more humble and more myself with every year. There was a while when I got famous where I was so confused and my head was spinning."― Mira Sorvino