More From Susan Sarandon
- "Everyone has a responsibility towards this larger family of man, but especially if you’re privileged, that increases your responsibility."
- "When I tell people I’m a comedian they say, ‘Oh, are you funny?’ I say, ‘No, it’s not that kind of comedy.’"
- "So I would hope they would develop some kind of habit that involves understanding that their life is so full they can afford to give in all kinds of ways to other people. I consider that to be baseline spirituality."
More In Hope
- "I hope I’m still shooting when I’m 80."― Conrad Hall
- "I think it’s a mistake to ever look for hope outside of one’s self."― Arthur Miller
- "The only hope of socialism resides in those who have already brought about in themselves, as far as is possible in the society of today, that union between manual and intellectual labor which characterizes the society we are aiming at."― Simone Weil