More From Susan B. Anthony
- "Oh, if I could but live another century and see the fruition of all the work for women! There is so much yet to be done."
- "Resolved, that the women of this nation in 1876, have greater cause for discontent, rebellion and revolution than the men of 1776."
- "I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I notice it always coincides with their own desires."
More In Good
- "What does kissing really mean to me? To me, if you feel, when you kiss a girl, that certain feeling of all those dolphins, like, swimming through your blood stream, and you get those good tingles inside your stomach, I don’t think there’s any better feeling."― Corey Haim
- "Good copy can’t be written with tongue in cheek, written just for a living. You’ve got to believe in the product."― David Ogilvy
- "It is easy to hate and it is difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things works. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get."― Confucius