More From Susan B. Anthony
- "I do not consider divorce an evil by any means. It is just as much a refuge for women married to brutal men as Canada was to the slaves of brutal masters."
- "I always distrust people who know so much about what God wants them to do to their fellows."
- "Trust me that as I ignore all law to help the slave, so will I ignore it all to protect an enslaved woman."
More In Happiness
- "There’s a higher form of happiness in commitment. I’m counting on it."― Claire Forlani
- "Never mind your happiness; do your duty."― Peter Drucker
- "Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own… Jealousy is a disease, love is a healthy condition. The immature mind often mistakes one for the other, or assumes that the greater the love, the greater the jealousy."― Robert A. Heinlein