More From Susan B. Anthony
- "I don’t want to die as long as I can work; the minute I can not, I want to go."
- "Women, we might as well be dogs baying the moon as petitioners without the right to vote!"
- "The older I get, the greater power I seem to have to help the world; I am like a snowball – the further I am rolled the more I gain."
More In Money
- "I can inspire people on how to use money, how to get economically powerful."― Mike Tyson
- "Money is the worst currency that ever grew among mankind. This sacks cities, this drives men from their homes, this teaches and corrupts the worthiest minds to turn base deeds."― Sophocles
- "Some artists are working to buy the mansion or whatever the element of fame must bear, but I spend all my money on my show."― Lady Gaga