More From Sue Wicks
- "When I see these young girls who are dreaming the dream that I’m living, it’s very very exciting and it puts a big smile on my face."
- "I was very pleased that the positive things about me and my game outshone the aggressive style of play I use. I would never tone that down, because I believe in that style of play, and I believe that you can play rough on the court and still be a good sport."
- "I think sportsmanship is knowing that it is a game, that we are only as a good as our opponents, and whether you win or lose, to always give 100 percent."
More In Attitude
- "Britishness is just a way of putting things together and a certain don’t care attitude about clothes. You don’t care, you just do it and it looks great."― Vivienne Westwood
- "It’s not too good to have this attitude in F1. It could be a disadvantage."― Alain Prost
- "Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are."― Norman Vincent Peale