More From Sue Wicks
- "I think sportsmanship is knowing that it is a game, that we are only as a good as our opponents, and whether you win or lose, to always give 100 percent."
- "When I see these young girls who are dreaming the dream that I’m living, it’s very very exciting and it puts a big smile on my face."
- "I even believe if you’re killing a team, you shouldn’t stop. You should respect your opponents enough to play 100 percent the whole time. And by the same token, if you’re getting killed by the other team, you should never quit."
More In Attitude
- "If you eat something and get fat, you should be responsible for it. I think that is the attitude of the great majority of Americans, that you should be responsible for what you eat."― Vic Snyder
- "We assume that we’ve come so far as compassionate citizens of the world if we do choose to read the news, yet the attitude towards life can be one where we put blinders on and forget that there are civil wars going on. It’s easy to forget that there are so many people starving to death every single day."― Anne Hathaway
- "Having a child makes you strong and gives you chutzpah. It relaxed my attitude to the job; my center of focus shifted, which I think is very helpful, because even if you’re not a very indulgent actor you spend a lot of time thinking about yourself. I don’t think that is particularly healthy."― Imelda Staunton