More From Stevie Wonder
- "Sometimes I wish I could drive a car, but I’m gonna drive a car one day, so I don’t worry about that."
- "Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love."
- "God gave me life to continue to do things that I would never have done."
More In Funny
- "We are really on top of one another at the moment and I think it is amazing how we stay so close. Maybe that’s the test. Why not totally put yourself together, rather than always wonder whether you actually like each other?"― Linda McCartney
- "I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong."― Bertrand Russell
- "We’ve seen some insane signs: ‘Is that a loaf of bread in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?’ Funny stuff along those lines. Very original. One just said, ‘I will do unspeakable things.’ I thought that was very interesting – and mildly terrifying!"― Josh Hutcherson