More From Stevie Ray Vaughan
- "Some of us can be examples about going ahead and growing, and some of us, unfortunately, don’t make it there, and end up being examples because they had to die. I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
- "Lonnie was ahead of his time, but at the same time he was right in there with Albert Collins’s Cool Sounds."
- "I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
More In Love
- "There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love."― Washington Irving
- "A bell’s not a bell ’til you ring it, A song’s not a song ’til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay, Love isn’t love ’til you give it away!"― Oscar Hammerstein II
- "Balance is key: I need to be successful in my career to feel fulfilled, be surrounded by people I care about to share it with, and have my health to be able to do the things I love to do!"― Kiana Tom