More From Stevie Ray Vaughan
- "Lonnie was ahead of his time, but at the same time he was right in there with Albert Collins’s Cool Sounds."
- "I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
- "Some of us can be examples about going ahead and growing, and some of us, unfortunately, don’t make it there, and end up being examples because they had to die. I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
More In Love
- "Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive."― Dalai Lama
- "A bell’s not a bell ’til you ring it, A song’s not a song ’til you sing it, Love in your heart wasn’t put there to stay, Love isn’t love ’til you give it away!"― Oscar Hammerstein II
- "For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery