More From Stevie Ray Vaughan
- "Some of us can be examples about going ahead and growing, and some of us, unfortunately, don’t make it there, and end up being examples because they had to die. I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
- "I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
- "What I am trying to get across to you; is please take of yourselves and those that you love; because that is what we are hear for, that’s all we got, and that is all we can take with us. Are you with me?"
More In Cool
- "That was really cool. I got to kiss a little boy. I was 7 and he was 10, and his name is Thomas Curtis. He was the first boy I’ve ever kissed in my entire life and he was three years older than me."― Dakota Fanning
- "In some of the L.A. clubs, people can act too cool to get into your music. That can get to be a bit much."― Chad Smith
- "It was a very cool thing to be a smart girl, as opposed to some other, different kind. And I think that made a great deal of difference to me growing up and in my life afterward."― Elena Kagan