More From Stevie Ray Vaughan
- "Some of us can be examples about going ahead and growing, and some of us, unfortunately, don’t make it there, and end up being examples because they had to die. I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
- "I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
- "What I am trying to get across to you; is please take of yourselves and those that you love; because that is what we are hear for, that’s all we got, and that is all we can take with us. Are you with me?"
More In Cool
- "The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it."― Joel Hodgson
- "That wasn’t the way that things was supposed to be. And all because the so-called culture that I thought was right, that I thought it was cool, and I thought it was fun, and it was exciting at the time. It all led to me laying in a prison bunk by myself with no one to talk to but myself."― Michael Vick
- "I once owned a really, really ugly pair of white leather boots. They were so bad. It was back in the ’80s! It was just a really tacky fashion choice when I was in middle school, and I thought it was cool. I’m really embarrassed."― Jordana Brewster