More From Stevie Ray Vaughan
- "I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
- "What I am trying to get across to you; is please take of yourselves and those that you love; because that is what we are hear for, that’s all we got, and that is all we can take with us. Are you with me?"
- "Some of us can be examples about going ahead and growing, and some of us, unfortunately, don’t make it there, and end up being examples because they had to die. I hit rock bottom, but thank God my bottom wasn’t death."
More In Cool
- "The cool thing about music is no one can take music away from you, writing wise."― Darren Criss
- "I’ve never done anything because I thought it would look cool."― John Mayer
- "He’s a guy’s guy, so it pretty much became like the impressions – don’t imitate Sean Connery’s voice, and things like that. We were all kind of doing it towards the end of the film, anyway, and he was cool with it."― Shane West