More From Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "Once somebody is known, it seems as though anybody anywhere can say anything about them. Whereas if I simply stopped someone in the street and criticised their clothes, their work, their parents, their inner being, I’d be sued and I’d be thrown in prison."
- "The fire in the belly is essential, otherwise you become Michael Buble – famous and meaningless."
- "I hated the royal wedding."
More In Death
- "Death is not my best subject."― Judd Nelson
- "Does not the very word ‘creative’ mean to build, to initiate, to give out, to act – rather than to be acted upon, to be subjective? Living photography is positive in its approach, it sings a song of life – not death."― Berenice Abbott
- "Imagination comes of not having things."― LeRoy Neiman