More From Steven Patrick Morrissey
- "I didn’t really see the British punk movement, if that’s what it was, as wildly original, because I had been listening so intently to all the New York music since 1973, really."
- "Once somebody is known, it seems as though anybody anywhere can say anything about them. Whereas if I simply stopped someone in the street and criticised their clothes, their work, their parents, their inner being, I’d be sued and I’d be thrown in prison."
- "I hated the royal wedding."
More In Death
- "A real hangover is nothing to try out family remedies on. The only cure for a real hangover is death."― Robert Benchley
- "I did work out every day. I needed it to have the endurance to do what needed to be done and not get hurt. I have such a new respect for action stars now."― Sanaa Lathan
- "Death Valley is really wide-open – it’s bigger than Rhode Island – and it’s less a part of California than an ungoverned territory, so there’s lots of weird cops-and-robbers stuff going on."― Gus Van Sant