More From Steven Morrissey
- "When I’m lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me."
- "That’s why I do this music business thing, it’s communication with people without having the extreme inconvenience of actually phoning anybody up."
- "Age shouldn’t affect you. It’s just like the size of your shoes – they don’t determine how you live your life! You’re either marvellous or you’re boring, regardless of your age."
More In Age
- "No lying knight or lying priest ever prospered in any age, but especially not in the dark ones. Men prospered then only in following an openly declared purpose, and preaching candidly beloved and trusted creeds."― John Ruskin
- "I think the most exciting thing is that you expect people our age to know the music, but actually a lot of kids know the music, and if anything is left, we have left really good music, and that’s the important part, not the mop-tops or whatever."― Ringo Starr
- "We’ve put more effort into helping folks reach old age than into helping them enjoy it."― Frank A. Clark