More From Steven Morrissey
- "Age shouldn’t affect you. It’s just like the size of your shoes – they don’t determine how you live your life! You’re either marvellous or you’re boring, regardless of your age."
- "That’s why I do this music business thing, it’s communication with people without having the extreme inconvenience of actually phoning anybody up."
- "When I’m lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me."
More In Age
- "My parents were really, really cool about supporting what I wanted to do at a really young age. I think I was about 10 when I caught the bug. They would drive me down to New York if there were auditions. When I was 12, I did this show on Broadway called ‘High Society,’ so we moved to New York for the run of that."― Anna Kendrick
- "Not to expose your true feelings to an adult seems to be instinctive from the age of seven or eight onwards."― George Orwell
- "I conceived in art college at the age of 20, near the end of term."― Joni Mitchell