More From Steven Morrissey
- "Age shouldn’t affect you. It’s just like the size of your shoes – they don’t determine how you live your life! You’re either marvellous or you’re boring, regardless of your age."
- "That’s why I do this music business thing, it’s communication with people without having the extreme inconvenience of actually phoning anybody up."
- "When I’m lying in my bed I think about life and I think about death and neither one particularly appeals to me."
More In Age
- "I’ve had to be a man since I was 12 or 13. I had a job. And I was playing the piano for people twice my age. Handling responsibility is what makes a man a man."― Jamie Foxx
- "Whatever you may look like, marry a man your own age – as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight."― Phyllis Diller
- "Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders."― Ronald Reagan