More From Steven Moffat
- "If you take most men aside when their wives are pregnant, most men are pretty frightened and worried and faintly disgusted by the whole experience."
- "I don’t think, generally speaking, people become writers because they were the really good, really cool, attractive kid in class. I’ll be honest. This is our revenge for people who were much better looking and more popular than us. I was a bit like that, I suppose."
- "I can’t see what’s wrong about assuming intelligence in your audience and what’s bad news about being rewarded for assuming that."
More In Relationship
- "But I was also a big mouth, I started to develop a troubled relationship with Harry Shorten."― Gil Kane
- "The proliferation of outlets that digital technology has enabled has itself contributed to the changing nature of what we regard as ‘news’ and the way in which many citizens perceive politics."― Malcolm Turnbull
- "The relationship between ‘My Chemical Romance’ and Michael Pedicone is over. He was caught red-handed stealing from the band and confessed to police after our show last night in Auburn, Washington. We are heartbroken and sick to our stomachs over this entire situation."― Frank Iero