More From Steven Moffat
- "My problem is that the audience is more fiction-literate than ever. In Shakespeare’s day, you probably expected to see a play once or twice in your life; today you experience four or five different kinds of fiction every day. So staying ahead of the audience is impossible."
- "When writing comedy, you have to have the confidence to believe that there is only one type of relationship in the world, and we are all having it, that all men behave in the same way and so do all women."
- "I don’t think, generally speaking, people become writers because they were the really good, really cool, attractive kid in class. I’ll be honest. This is our revenge for people who were much better looking and more popular than us. I was a bit like that, I suppose."
More In Relationship
- "Playing a character who’s dealing not only with a superpower but having a normal relationship is easy to associate with, because I feel that everyone has been through it."― Shawn Ashmore
- "I married him for a green card. We had a really great, caring relationship; it just obviously wasn’t right for me."― Portia de Rossi
- "Well, I’ve had a long standing relationship with Gatorade and they’ve been very, very good to me. And I believe in their products, I really do. I’ve used them for many, many years."― Bill Parcells