More From Steven Moffat
- "When writing comedy, you have to have the confidence to believe that there is only one type of relationship in the world, and we are all having it, that all men behave in the same way and so do all women."
- "I hope I won’t become hated by geeks everywhere, but I don’t really know comic books all that well."
- "I don’t think, generally speaking, people become writers because they were the really good, really cool, attractive kid in class. I’ll be honest. This is our revenge for people who were much better looking and more popular than us. I was a bit like that, I suppose."
More In Relationship
- "Filming ‘Eclipse’ – Eclipse was my favorite book so I was really excited to start filming the movie. I just love that it’s the height of the love triangle. ‘Twilight’ develops Edward and Bella’s relationship, ‘New Moon’ develops Jacob and Bella’s and in ‘Eclipse,’ the three of them are physically together."― Taylor Lautner
- "So, I’m happy to do that because it’s a wonderful working relationship but I will be going out for pilot season for half hour work and that’s the gamble I’m taking."― Charisma Carpenter
- "I’ve brought my daughters all over the world-they travel with me. I drag them out of school just to keep the relationship. When I’m home I’m a big-time daddy."― Armand Assante