More From Steven Moffat
- "People don’t really have a relationship with great writing or great production or great art direction or great direction. They just sort of admire it."
- "I can’t see what’s wrong about assuming intelligence in your audience and what’s bad news about being rewarded for assuming that."
- "My problem is that the audience is more fiction-literate than ever. In Shakespeare’s day, you probably expected to see a play once or twice in your life; today you experience four or five different kinds of fiction every day. So staying ahead of the audience is impossible."
More In Hope
- "Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."― Maya Angelou
- "I hope I will always have the chance to play the violin."― Joshua Bell
- "I do protect human rights, and I hope I shall always be looked up as a champion of human rights."― Aung San Suu Kyi