More From Steven Moffat
- "People don’t really have a relationship with great writing or great production or great art direction or great direction. They just sort of admire it."
- "If you take most men aside when their wives are pregnant, most men are pretty frightened and worried and faintly disgusted by the whole experience."
- "I can’t see what’s wrong about assuming intelligence in your audience and what’s bad news about being rewarded for assuming that."
More In Cool
- "Let your soul stand cool and composed before a million universes."― Walt Whitman
- "Sure, climbing Mount Everest would be cool, but that’s something I would now like to do as a family. Big experiences like that I don’t want to have on my own anymore. I want to share them."― Heidi Klum
- "So when I got to be about 13 or 14, I started listening – even though my parents music was way cool – to contemporary hard rock at that time, which was Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Ted Nugent and all that, and that’s just where I came from."― Slash