More From Steven Moffat
- "People don’t really have a relationship with great writing or great production or great art direction or great direction. They just sort of admire it."
- "I hope I won’t become hated by geeks everywhere, but I don’t really know comic books all that well."
- "When writing comedy, you have to have the confidence to believe that there is only one type of relationship in the world, and we are all having it, that all men behave in the same way and so do all women."
More In Cool
- "A lot of people think international relations is like a game of chess. But it’s not a game of chess, where people sit quietly, thinking out their strategy, taking their time between moves. It’s more like a game of billiards, with a bunch of balls clustered together."― Madeleine Albright
- "It’s more fun to experience things when you don’t know what’s going to happen."― Louis C. K.
- "We had the skirts with the slits up the side, sort of tough, sort of Spanish Harlem cool, but sweet too."― Ronnie Spector