More From Steven Moffat
- "I hope I won’t become hated by geeks everywhere, but I don’t really know comic books all that well."
- "I can’t see what’s wrong about assuming intelligence in your audience and what’s bad news about being rewarded for assuming that."
- "If you take most men aside when their wives are pregnant, most men are pretty frightened and worried and faintly disgusted by the whole experience."
More In Cool
- "My parents were vegetarians. I’d show up at school, this giant black kid, with none of the cool clothes and a tofu sandwich and celery sticks."― Aisha Tyler
- "In the summer I wear shorts with a bright top and ankle boots or just sandals. I’ll add a nice scarf, maybe a hat, some cool sunglasses. It’s all about the accessories."― Alessandra Ambrosio
- "What I do doesn’t sit well in the world of hipsterville. I don’t have a cool card, but I also don’t have thin skin."― Chris Daughtry