More From Steven Moffat
- "If you take most men aside when their wives are pregnant, most men are pretty frightened and worried and faintly disgusted by the whole experience."
- "I don’t think, generally speaking, people become writers because they were the really good, really cool, attractive kid in class. I’ll be honest. This is our revenge for people who were much better looking and more popular than us. I was a bit like that, I suppose."
- "People don’t really have a relationship with great writing or great production or great art direction or great direction. They just sort of admire it."
More In Intelligence
- "We had periodic crises in this country when the technical intelligence didn’t support the policy. We had the bomber gap, the missile gap."― Aldrich Ames
- "The great corporations of this country were not founded by ordinary people. They were founded by people with extraordinary intelligence, ambition, and aggressiveness."― Daniel Patrick Moynihan
- "I’m not the smartest fellow in the world, but I can sure pick smart colleagues."― Franklin D. Roosevelt