More From Steven Adler
- "My health is wonderful. I work out. I’m working. Playing music. I have a beautiful wife, a nice home, a nice car, I got money in the bank. I got three beautiful dogs that love me. Like I said, I’m blessed. I survived."
- "I just got tired of being sick and tired and feeling down. Unfortunately, you don’t realize this until you’re getting sober but the reason why you’re depressed all the time is it’s the drugs that are depressing you."
More In Dreams
- "There was never an angry man that thought his anger unjust."― Saint Francis de Sales
- "The dreamer can know no truth, not even about his dream, except by awaking out of it."― George Santayana
- "I envy people with dreams and passions, but I don’t think that way. I still don’t have a ‘bliss’ to follow. For people like me – I suspect that’s most people – holding out for a ‘dream’ or a ‘passion’ is paralyzing. I just like having work I enjoy that feels meaningful. That’s hard enough… but it’s enough."― Jane Pauley