More From Steven Adler
- "My health is wonderful. I work out. I’m working. Playing music. I have a beautiful wife, a nice home, a nice car, I got money in the bank. I got three beautiful dogs that love me. Like I said, I’m blessed. I survived."
- "I just got tired of being sick and tired and feeling down. Unfortunately, you don’t realize this until you’re getting sober but the reason why you’re depressed all the time is it’s the drugs that are depressing you."
More In Dreams
- "Field of Dreams is the only movie – and I saw it in the theater – on an afternoon when I was on location somewhere, and there were like 12 people in the theater. I was just so devastated; I couldn’t get out of my seat. And I sat and watched it a second time."― Paul Reiser
- "Talking, talking. Spinning a web of words, pale walls of dreams, between myself and all I see."― John Gardner
- "Our dreams must be stronger than our memories. We must be pulled by our dreams, rater than pushed by our memories."― Jesse Jackson