More From Steve Wozniak
- "It would be nice to design a real briefcase – you open it up and it’s your computer but it also stores your books."
- "Another hero was Tom Swift, in the books. What he stood for, the freedom, the scientific knowledge and being and engineer gave him the ability to invent solutions to problems. He’s always been a hero to me. I buy old Tom Swift books now and read them to my own children."
- "If I designed a computer with 200 chips, I tried to design it with 150. And then I would try to design it with 100. I just tried to find every trick I could in life to design things real tiny."
More In Science
- "I’ve always felt that the human-centered approach to computer science leads to more interesting, more exotic, more wild, and more heroic adventures than the machine-supremacy approach, where information is the highest goal."― Jaron Lanier
- "I was very much into science when I was young – I wanted to be a marine biologist, then I wanted to be a doctor, and then something else, I was always changing."― Freema Agyeman
- "Unlike scientism, science in the true sense of the word is open to unbiased investigation of any existing phenomena."― Stanislav Grof