More From Steve Wozniak
- "At our computer club, we talked about it being a revolution. Computers were going to belong to everyone, and give us power, and free us from the people who owned computers and all that stuff."
- "What I was proud of was that I used very few parts to build a computer that could actually speak words on a screen and type words on a keyboard and run a programming language that could play games. And I did all this myself."
- "Wherever smart people work, doors are unlocked."
More In Science
- "We are watching industries crumble, Wall Street firms disappear, unemployment spike, and unprecedented government intervention. And our designated opinion leaders want to know: Is Obama up this week? Is he down? And is his leadership style more like Bill Clinton’s, or Abraham Lincoln’s?"― Thomas Frank
- "Unfortunately things are different in climate science because the arguments have become heavily politicised. To say that the dogmas are wrong has become politically incorrect."― Freeman Dyson
- "Paleoanthropology is not a science that ends with the discovery of a bone. One has to have the original to work with. It is a life-long task."― Richard Leakey