More From Steve Wozniak
- "In some parts of life, like mathematics and science, yeah, I was a genius. I would top all the top scores you could ever measure it by."
- "Teachers started recognizing me and praising me for being smart in science and that made me want to be even smarter in science!"
- "If I designed a computer with 200 chips, I tried to design it with 150. And then I would try to design it with 100. I just tried to find every trick I could in life to design things real tiny."
More In Famous
- "The stones themselves are thick with history, and those cats that dash through the alleyways must surely be the ghosts of the famous dead in feline disguise."― Erica Jong
- "First of all when you’re a mommy like you like the consistency of being on a show like that’s just peace of mind, I know I have financial, you know stability."― Nia Long
- "In the sixties, everyone you knew became famous. My flatmate was Terence Stamp. My barber was Vidal Sassoon. David Hockney did the menu in a restaurant I went to. I didn’t know anyone unknown who didn’t become famous."― Michael Caine