More From Steve Martin
- "I’ve got to keep breathing. It’ll be my worst business mistake if I don’t."
- "I believe entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you’re an idiot."
- "There’s a lot of thought in art. People get to talk about important things. There’s a lot of sex, you know, in art. There’s a lot of naked women and men, and there’s intrigue, there’s fakery. It’s a real microcosm of the larger world."
More In Architecture
- "Revived in this country the long forgotten beauties of Gothic architecture."― James Wyatt
- "First, there is the bare beauty of the logs themselves with their long lines and firm curves. Then there is the open charm felt of the structural features which are not hidden under plaster and ornament, but are clearly revealed, a charm felt in Japanese architecture."― Gustav Stickley
- "What has happened to architecture since the second world war that the only passers-by who can contemplate it without pain are those equipped with a white stick and a dog?"― Bernard Levin