More From Steve Irwin
- "You know, I’m Australian, and we have got the worst sense of humor. We are cruel to each other."
- "Since I was a boy, from this house, I was out rescuing crocodiles and snakes. My mum and dad were very passionate about that and, I was lucky enough to go along."
- "My dad taught me from my youngest childhood memories through these connections with Aboriginal and tribal people that you must always protect people’s sacred status, regardless of the pest."
More In Government
- "No government fights fascism to destroy it. When the bourgeoisie sees that power is slipping out of its hands, it brings up fascism to hold onto their privileges."― Buenaventura Durruti
- "A reporter’s ability to keep the bond of confidentiality often enables him to learn the hidden or secret aspects of government."― Bob Woodward
- "Well, I’ve been reading a lot about the fifty years since the Second World War, about Western foreign policy and all that. I try not to let it get to me, but sometimes I just think that there’s no hope."― Thom Yorke