More From Steve Harvey
- "I’m not a relationship expert. I’m an expert on manhood."
- "Women are the real reason we get up every day. I’m talking about real men. If there were no women, I would not even have to bathe, because why would I care? These are guys I’m hanging with. I wake up for a woman every day of my life to make it happen for her."
- "The problem is, women have stopped setting the bar high."
More In Relationship
- "There is no more lively sensation than that of pain; its impressions are certain and dependable, they never deceive as may those of the pleasure women perpetually feign and almost never experience."― Marquis de Sade
- "I had the classic 40 meltdown. I did. It’s embarrassing. It was pretty funny. But then I recovered. To me, it was like a second adolescence. Hormonally, my body was changing, my mind was changing, and so my relationship to myself and the world around me came to this assault of finiteness."― Keanu Reeves
- "Any son of a dictator, I’m sure, has major issues with their relationship with their father."― Dominic Cooper