More From Steve Coogan
- "I’m just attracted to playing people who are ostensible unlikable. That’s not to say that there’s something in there that makes you care. It might be that you just find them so awful that you just can’t stop watching, like a car crash."
- "Actually, bizarrely, in America, I get more appreciation from the odd, unusual stuff I’ve done, almost because I’m not, if you like, famous in America as I am in England."
- "I think it’s always funny when you see kids do Shakespeare."
More In Famous
- "What a heavy burden is a name that has become too famous."― Voltaire
- "For me, getting comfortable with being famous was hard – that whole side of it, the loss of anonymity, the loss of privacy. Giving up that part of your life and not having control of it."― Michelle Pfeiffer
- "I love being famous. It’s almost like being white."― Chris Rock