More From Steve Case
- "So my degree was in political science, which I think was – the closest I could come to marketing is politics."
- "One of the biggest challenges we had in the first decade was not that many people had personal computers. There weren’t that many people to sell to, and it was hard to identify them."
- "The idea that maybe you don’t have to own a car if you only need one occasionally may catch on, just like time-sharing caught on in real estate."
More In Strength
- "I think of novels in architectural terms. You have to enter at the gate, and this gate must be constructed in such a way that the reader has immediate confidence in the strength of the building."― Ian Mcewan
- "But my strength was in singing and songwriting, which was a new discovery for me when I was 18. And I decided if I pursued songwriting, which is what was closest to my heart, then there would be no competition. I would just live my life being myself and living my dream."― Jason Mraz
- "My husband has quite simply been my strength and stay all these years, and I owe him a debt greater than he would ever claim."― Elizabeth II