More From Steve Case
- "So my degree was in political science, which I think was – the closest I could come to marketing is politics."
- "One of the biggest challenges we had in the first decade was not that many people had personal computers. There weren’t that many people to sell to, and it was hard to identify them."
- "My father still is a lawyer, and my mom was a teacher and then later a career counselor."
More In Strength
- "Zealous men are ever displaying to you the strength of their belief, while judicious men are showing you the grounds of it."― William Shenstone
- "Focus on your problem zones, your strength, your energy, your flexibility and all the rest. Maybe your chest is flabby or your hips or waist need toning. Also, you should change your program every thirty days. That’s the key."― Jack LaLanne
- "I stopped thinking too much about what could happen and relied on my physical and mental strength to play the right shots at the right time."― Novak Djokovic