More From Steve Case
- "Because I do think – not just in building AOL – but just the world in which we live is a very confusing, rapidly changing world where technology has accelerated."
- "My father still is a lawyer, and my mom was a teacher and then later a career counselor."
- "The idea that maybe you don’t have to own a car if you only need one occasionally may catch on, just like time-sharing caught on in real estate."
More In Strength
- "Where do you find the strength to brave a barrage of enemy fire and to bring your wounded friends to safety at great risk to your own life? Conviction."― Guy Verhofstadt
- "I was captain and should have set the example. I would lift a minimum of weights. Mine was natural physical strength. I always thought quickness and agility were much more important."― Merlin Olsen
- "Few men during their lifetime comes anywhere near exhausting the resources dwelling within them. There are deep wells of strength that are never used."― Richard E. Byrd