More From Steve Case
- "So my degree was in political science, which I think was – the closest I could come to marketing is politics."
- "One of the problems with computers, particularly for the older people, is they were befuddled by them, and the computers have gotten better. They have gotten easier to use. They have gotten less expensive. The software interfaces have made things a lot more accessible."
- "And I’d say one of the great lessons I’ve learned over the past couple of decades, from a management perspective, is that really when you come down to it, it really is all about people and all about leadership."
More In Strength
- "Expect the best, Prepare for the worst."― Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- "Terrorists have failed to trigger mass conflict between Muslims and non-Muslims in Europe. We should draw strength from that fact."― Gijs de Vries
- "Above all, it is not decency or goodness of gentleness that impresses the Middle East, but strength."― Meir Kahane