More From Steve Albini
- "A more important reason is that the bands will intuitively trust someone they think is a peer, and who speaks fondly of the same formative rock and roll experiences."
- "Many rock musicians are excellent cooks, I’ve found, and those that are prefer to eat their own cooking in the studio. I encourage this behavior as I also enjoy the benefits of fresh food."
- "Doubt the conventional wisdom unless you can verify it with reason and experiment."
More In Design
- "I’m opinionated. I always stick to my design plan. I don’t waver."― Douglas Wilson
- "We opened a design center in the South of England last year as part of our strategy for being close to our customers and developing innovative products for exciting new markets."― David Milne
- "It is not that you do wrong by design, but that you should never do right by mistake."― Junius