More From Steve Albini
- "A more important reason is that the bands will intuitively trust someone they think is a peer, and who speaks fondly of the same formative rock and roll experiences."
- "Find people who think like you and stick with them. Make only music you are passionate about. Work only with people you like and trust. Don’t sign anything."
- "If the label presents them with a contract that the band don’t want to sign, all the label has to do is wait. There are a hundred other bands willing to sign the exact same contract, so the label is in a position of strength."
More In Design
- "I had been impressed by the fact that biological systems were based on molecular machines and that we were learning to design and build these sorts of things."― K. Eric Drexler
- "How do you design it so that people can form a space of their own, and feel quiet and contemplative?"― Michael Arad
- "I have respect for beer."― Russell Crowe