More From Stephen King
- "I can remember being home from school with tonsillitis and writing stories in bed to pass the time."
- "Well, I’m like a drug addict, I’m always saying I’m going to stop, and then I don’t, what I’ve said consistently is that I hope I know when to stop: when it starts to get repetitive."
- "When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, “Why god? Why me?” and the thundering voice of God answered, “There’s just something about you that pisses me off.”"
More In Beauty
- "Beauty is first and foremost an emotion."― Tahar Ben Jelloun
- "The intellectual tradition is one of servility to power, and if I didn’t betray it I’d be ashamed of myself."― Noam Chomsky
- "I love kids, so two things that I have thought about are being a pediatrician or a kindergarten teacher."― Karlie Kloss