More From Stephen Harper
- "The job numbers are positive. We’ve had more jobs created now than were lost during the recession. We’re seeing that the creation, we’re seeing those numbers not only grow but shift toward the private sector and shift toward full-time employment and these are all signs that the recovery is taking some hold but we’re not out of woods."
- "As a religion, bilingualism is the god that failed. It has led to no fairness, produced no unity, and cost Canadian taxpayers untold millions."
- "I have no difficulty with the recognition of civil unions for non-traditional relationships but I believe in law we should protect the traditional definition of marriage."
More In Health
- "The minute anyone’s getting anxious I say, You must eat and you must sleep. They’re the two vital elements for a healthy life."― Francesca Annis
- "Wendy Malick and Valerie Bertinelli make fun of me, but I take care of my health – I don’t abuse it."― Betty White
- "For the past two years, President Obama has promised our children the moon, stars, rainbows, unicorns and universal health care for all. But the White House Santa’s cradle-to-grave entitlement mandates are a spectacularly predictable bust."― Michelle Malkin