More From Stephen Harper
- "I do not intend to dispute in any way the need for defence cuts and the need for government spending cuts in general. I do not share a not in my backyard approach to government spending reductions."
- "The job numbers are positive. We’ve had more jobs created now than were lost during the recession. We’re seeing that the creation, we’re seeing those numbers not only grow but shift toward the private sector and shift toward full-time employment and these are all signs that the recovery is taking some hold but we’re not out of woods."
- "I just think it would be unrealistic to suggest we’re going to eliminate every last domestic insurgent in Afghanistan. Certainly, the history of the country would indicate that’s not a very realistic objective, and I think we have to have realistic objectives."
More In Health
- "The place I feel most at home is when I have health insurance. I really don’t care how I get it, whether it’s on film, or television or waiting tables, you know?"― Benjamin Walker
- "When bureaucrats talk about increasing our ‘access’ to x, y or z, what they’re really talking about is increasing exponentially their control over our lives. As it is with the government health care takeover, so it is with the newly approved government plan to ‘increase’ Internet ‘access.’"― Michelle Malkin
- "I have not been that wise. Health I have taken for granted. Love I have demanded, perhaps too much and too often. As for money, I have only realized its true worth when I didn’t have it."― Hedy Lamarr