More From Stephen Fry
- "Many people would no more think of entering journalism than the sewage business – which at least does us all some good."
- "As someone who worked hard for a Labour victory in the 90s, do I regret it? Not really. It was bound to happen. And it’ll happen with the next government, and the one after it. Because all governments serve us. They serve the filth."
- "Christmas to a child is the first terrible proof that to travel hopefully is better than to arrive."
More In Experience
- "All that I know I learned after I was thirty."― Georges Clemenceau
- "It makes sense that we came up with our public school system during the Industrial Revolution because it’s like everybody is a factory worker, eating their terrible food and going back to the room where you’re silent and listening to an idiot. That’s an epitomizing idea, getting called ‘Nothing’ for your whole high school experience."― Ezra Miller
- "Some men love truth so much that they seem to be in continual fear lest she should catch a cold on overexposure."― Samuel Butler