More From Stendhal
- "In love, unlike most other passions, the recollection of what you have had and lost is always better than what you can hope for in the future."
- "This is the curse of our age, even the strangest aberrations are no cure for boredom."
- "Love has always been the most important business in my life, I should say the only one."
More In Happiness
- "My mother was a public school teacher in Virginia, and we didn’t have any money, we just survived on happiness, on being a happy family."― Dave Grohl
- "True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new."― Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- "If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem."― Richard Bach