More From Stedman Graham
- "Most people are defined by their titles, their cars, their house, where they came from, their color, their race, their religion. And so it’s up to you to take control of your own life and define you. As long as you understand who you are and you have a solid foundation of understanding what your talents are, what your skills are."
- "Sports isn’t just a part of life. It’s not life itself."
- "So while you’re an athlete, and you have that platform, what you want to be able to do is make it work for you as much as possible, because there’s going to be life after sports."
More In Dreams
- "She still talks to me now, only now she talks to me in my dreams. And I can’t wait to go to sleep tonight because we have a lot to talk about. I love you."― Jamie Foxx
- "When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live."― Greg Anderson
- "I don’t understand people who dream in black and white. I just don’t get it. My dreams have always been vivid color."― Gary Ross