More From Stanislav Grof
- "The motif of death plays an important role the human psyche in connection with archetypal and karmic material."
- "According to materialistic science, any memory requires a material substrate, such as the neuronal network in the brain or the DNA molecules of the genes."
- "In the kind of world we have today, transformation of humanity might well be our only real hope for survival."
More In Death
- "Our nation is too different, too diverse to say that what works in Massachusetts is somehow going to be grabbed by the federal government, usurping the power of states and imposing a one-size-fits-all plan on the nation. That will not work."― Mitt Romney
- "No, I never had any dreams. The process of art is a dream in itself. The artist just doesn’t… you work out something. It’s yours. You don’t have to go to sleep to do that. You do that on the canvas."― LeRoy Neiman
- "Justifying conscription to promote the cause of liberty is one of the most bizarre notions ever conceived by man! Forced servitude, with the risk of death and serious injury as a price to live free, makes no sense."― Ron Paul