More From Stanislav Grof
- "Dying people in pre-industrial cultures typically died in the context of an extended family, clan, or tribe."
- "The beliefs concerning reincarnation have great ethical impact on human life and our relationship to the world."
- "A radical inner transformation and rise to a new level of consciousness might be the only real hope we have in the current global crisis brought on by the dominance of the Western mechanistic paradigm."
More In Death
- "Defoe says that there were a hundred thousand country fellows in his time ready to fight to the death against popery, without knowing whether popery was a man or a horse."― William Hazlitt
- "A revolution is a struggle to the death between the future and the past."― Fidel Castro
- "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it."― Voltaire