More From Soren Kierkegaard
- "Just as in earthly life lovers long for the moment when they are able to breathe forth their love for each other, to let their souls blend in a soft whisper, so the mystic longs for the moment when in prayer he can, as it were, creep into God."
- "A man who as a physical being is always turned toward the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him."
- "God creates out of nothing. Wonderful you say. Yes, to be sure, but he does what is still more wonderful: he makes saints out of sinners."
More In Travel
- "Mine is the first generation able to contemplate the possibility that we may live our entire lives without going to war or sending our children to war."― Tony Blair
- "When I had money in the past, I would always travel rather than spend it on big apartments or cars. And I still feel exactly the same way."― Robin Wright Penn
- "When I travel abroad, because I’m Columbian, I’m always one that they check twice and security and I’m the one that they open my bag and the one they pull to the side to check the visa."― Sofia Vergara