More From Soren Kierkegaard
- "Patience is necessary, and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown."
- "Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living."
- "What is a poet? An unhappy person who conceals profound anguish in his heart but whose lips are so formed that as sighs and cries pass over them they sound like beautiful music."
More In Life
- "Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life."― Terry Pratchett
- "Most of the luxuries and many of the so-called comforts of life are not only not indispensable, but positive hindrances to the elevation of mankind."― Henry David Thoreau
- "I’m the one that has to die when it’s time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to."― Jimi Hendrix