More From Sophia Bush
- "So, I’m always around video games but I’ve always been interested in them from a visual perspective, with the graphic design and that whole thing. I don’t know if that comes from my love of photography or what but that’s always what’s held my interest about them."
- "I think the sexiest thing on anybody is intelligence. I respect somebody who has a brain and wants to use it more than a pretty face and status."
- "When you realize who the good people are in your life, you’re so lucky."
More In Relationship
- "The trick at Le Mans is to get the car ‘in the window.’ Everything is critical: the tyre pressure, the brake temperature, and that means you have to push the car a lot to get it into the window – it’s about getting everything to work right and getting the car to flow through the corners."― Tom Kristensen
- "I don’t know really. I’ve always been interested in the small picture instead of the big one, and I’ve always been interested in relationship pictures."― Adrian Lyne
- "Certainly the experiences of Seth and his relationship to his parents and his point of view of the world are very similar to my own and very much based on my experiences at the University of Southern California."― Josh Schwartz