More From Sophia Bush
- "I have walked away from friendships when I’ve realized that someone smiles to someone’s face and talks about them the minute they walk out of a room. I have no room in my life for that kind of negative energy anymore."
- "Because sorry to say, women run the house. They run the family. They hold things up. I mean, it’s like you don’t ever see your mom get sick because she handles everything. And it’s kind of amazing I think to show people just how strong women are."
- "When you realize who the good people are in your life, you’re so lucky."
More In Relationship
- "It seems I have a hard time being attracted to someone unless I respect what they do on some level. Otherwise, I would feel disdain for them. Which is not always pleasant in a relationship. Sometimes it’s fun though."― Eric Stoltz
- "Certainly the experiences of Seth and his relationship to his parents and his point of view of the world are very similar to my own and very much based on my experiences at the University of Southern California."― Josh Schwartz
- "America has a relationship with Bobby and Whitney."― Jenifer Lewis