More From Sophia Bush
- "Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep."
- "I was a total education geek. I loved school. I loved learning. I loved doing homework. All of my books and notebooks from high school are underlined and highlighted and there are notes all over the margins. And you know, I was a theater kid too. I was all over the place."
- "When you use God as an excuse to hate people and you use God as an excuse to cut people down, first of all, I think it’s insulting to God."
More In Marriage
- "I had a lousy marriage and I drank too much."― Pat Travers
- "Like everything which is not the involuntary result of fleeting emotion but the creation of time and will, any marriage, happy or unhappy, is infinitely more interesting than any romance, however passionate."― W. H. Auden
- "You know for many elected officials they all started in the same place. You know marriage is between a man and a woman, but they understand that they are moving inevitably, catching up to the American public."― James McGreevey