More From Sophia Bush
- "When you realize who the good people are in your life, you’re so lucky."
- "So, I’m always around video games but I’ve always been interested in them from a visual perspective, with the graphic design and that whole thing. I don’t know if that comes from my love of photography or what but that’s always what’s held my interest about them."
- "I like all of the mental, psychological thriller movies too. I enjoy horror movies across the board."
More In Strength
- "Strength of mind rests in sobriety; for this keeps your reason unclouded by passion."― Pythagoras
- "As I’ve often said, Wisconsin’s greatest strength continues to be the dedicated, hardworking people of our state. They go to work everyday, pay their taxes, and raise their kids with good, Midwestern values."― Jim Doyle
- "The sea heaves up, hangs loaded o’er the land, Breaks there, and buries its tumultuous strength."― Robert Brault