More From Sophia Bush
- "There are fundamentalist psychopaths in every religion in the world. Every single one."
- "Because sorry to say, women run the house. They run the family. They hold things up. I mean, it’s like you don’t ever see your mom get sick because she handles everything. And it’s kind of amazing I think to show people just how strong women are."
- "I like all of the mental, psychological thriller movies too. I enjoy horror movies across the board."
More In Strength
- "What is exciting is not for one person to be stronger than the other… but for two people to have met their match and yet they are equally as stubborn, as obstinate, as passionate, as crazy as the other."― Barbra Streisand
- "I do think the heart can balance out the mind, if your heart is in a good place it can give you the strength to do the right thing and behave the right way and overcome the mind."― Alexis Arguello
- "Libraries are reservoirs of strength, grace and wit, reminders of order, calm and continuity, lakes of mental energy, neither warm nor cold, light nor dark."― Germaine Greer