More From Sophia Bush
- "I have walked away from friendships when I’ve realized that someone smiles to someone’s face and talks about them the minute they walk out of a room. I have no room in my life for that kind of negative energy anymore."
- "Of course, everybody makes mistakes, and we’ve all been young and stupid. But people need to have a sense of respect, particularly in this business, because hundreds of people are ready to take your place at any time. Maybe some people should think about that."
- "Because sorry to say, women run the house. They run the family. They hold things up. I mean, it’s like you don’t ever see your mom get sick because she handles everything. And it’s kind of amazing I think to show people just how strong women are."
More In Strength
- "About 10,000 years ago, males and females were acting equitably and were treating one another as equals, and then males took over the power, because they have physical power and physical strength."― Jane Elliot
- "Focus on your problem zones, your strength, your energy, your flexibility and all the rest. Maybe your chest is flabby or your hips or waist need toning. Also, you should change your program every thirty days. That’s the key."― Jack LaLanne
- "The true purpose of education is to teach a man to carry himself triumphant to the sunset."― Liberty Hyde Bailey