More From Socrates
- "True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us."
- "I only wish that ordinary people had an unlimited capacity for doing harm; then they might have an unlimited power for doing good."
- "Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for."
More In Death
- "Death is really a great blessing for humanity, without it there could be no real progress. People who lived for ever would not only hamper and discourage the young, but they would themselves lack sufficient stimulus to be creative."― Alfred Adler
- "I was dating this guy and we would spend all day text messaging each other. And he thought that he could tell that he liked me more because he actually spelt the word ‘YOU’ and I just put the letter ‘U’."― Kelly Osbourne
- "You hear a lot about God these days: God, the beneficent; God, the all-great; God, the Almighty; God, the most powerful; God, the giver of life; God, the creator of death. I mean, we’re hearing about God all the time, so we better learn how to deal with it. But if we know anything about God, God is arbitrary."― Bob Dylan