More From Sigmund Freud
- "Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires."
- "The conscious mind may be compared to a fountain playing in the sun and falling back into the great subterranean pool of subconscious from which it rises."
- "The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is ‘What does a woman want?’"
More In Dreams
- "The usual channels of university studies or secretarial work did not appeal to me. I cherished difficult dreams through confidence in myself."― Ella Maillart
- "God, that dumping ground of our dreams."― Jean Rostand
- "Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country."― Anais Nin