More From Sigmund Freud
- "Love and work… work and love, that’s all there is."
- "The psychical, whatever its nature may be, is itself unconscious."
- "I have found little that is “good” about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all. That is something that you cannot say aloud, or perhaps even think."
More In Love
- "Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love."― Miguel Angel Ruiz
- "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself."― Josh Billings
- "Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you."― Wayne Dyer