More From Shirley Manson
- "And then there’s all these other creeps that surround your band and suck off you like leeches and try to manipulate you and your business. You have to watch like a hawk. I’m always ready to fight. I see it very much as a battle."
- "People don’t associate red hair, pale skin, and freckles with beauty."
- "I refuse to step inside the ring and fight like a gladiator against my own. I’m not playing that game. Any woman who has survived a year or more of making music has my undying respect."
More In Cool
- "I met Drew Barrymore in New York and she said she liked the band. That was really cool. I grew up on her."― Meg White
- "I know some actors feel classes are not cool or they create negative public relations, but I continue to crave the story just beyond my reach. To grasp that brass ring I need to continue to fine-tune my talents."― Michael Welch
- "You get to actually see the music video on the TV in the pilot and we have the soundtrack playing at this big party. I thought that was sort of a cool moment, to actually have the A-Ha video is pretty cool."― Will Estes