More From Shirley Manson
- "I refuse to step inside the ring and fight like a gladiator against my own. I’m not playing that game. Any woman who has survived a year or more of making music has my undying respect."
- "I have a lot of very close girlfriends and sisters – I’m from an all female family. My father often quips that even the cat was neutered!"
- "And then there’s all these other creeps that surround your band and suck off you like leeches and try to manipulate you and your business. You have to watch like a hawk. I’m always ready to fight. I see it very much as a battle."
More In Cool
- "I was 35 years old and in a position to take a shot at whatever I wanted to try. The Air Force said I was too old to fly fighter jets. I thought about becoming a fishing boat captain, before deciding that acting seemed pretty cool."― Jerry Doyle
- "Our cattlemen have given us the safest, most abundant, most affordable beef supply in the world and I trust their judgment. And if you look at consumer confidence in this country, so does the American public."― Norm Coleman
- "I never really loved school through junior high, but then I started running track my freshman year, and I was just like, ‘Wow, this is cool!’"― Regina King