More From Shirley Manson
- "A lot of people these days are not music lovers – they just want to be famous which is a very different thing to what I grew up believing in."
- "Possibly because I grew up not feeling very confident about my own physical appearance, I developed internal devices so that I could integrate into society."
- "People don’t associate red hair, pale skin, and freckles with beauty."
More In Cool
- "I said to the almond tree, ‘Friend, speak to me of God,’ and the almond tree blossomed."― Nikos Kazantzakis
- "There is a bit of a movement as far as younger people in country music. That is cool because people are saying things like, ‘I didn’t listen to country music until so-and-so came along.’ And I’m like, ‘Yeah! Now you know why I love it.’"― Hunter Hayes
- "One cool judgment is worth a thousand hasty counsels. The thing to do is to supply light and not heat."― Woodrow Wilson