More From Shia LaBeouf
- "When people ask me about my story, I just go through the positive stuff: the tent-pole moments, the big landmark checkpoints."
- "I think, my generation, it’s hard to have hope when you got a $700-trillion derivatives debt to pay and a bubble about to explode and $500 trillion worth of GDP."
- "So it’s kind of nervous to be in this situation, but at the same time you look at all those actors and the work that they’ve done, I’ve been in bigger films than all of them and still kept my integrity and still kept my respect."
More In Money
- "A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money."― Everett Dirksen
- "I always wanted to make motion pictures, ever since I was a wee boy, and I was 32, and time was marching on. I met a guy who said, ‘Come out to Hollywood for 10 days, and I’ll get you a deal.’ So I figured, ‘OK, 10 days.’ On the 10th day, he got me a development deal with Disney, not for a lot of money, but it allowed me to make the move."― Craig Ferguson
- "In the seventies, a group of American artists seized the means not of production but of reproduction. They tore apart visual culture at a time of no money, no market, and no one paying attention except other artists. Vietnam and Watergate had happened; everything in America was being questioned."― Jerry Saltz