More From Sherwood Boehlert
- "Well, for starters, we have to do more to create demand for new technologies that can reduce our dependence on foreign oil and environmental degradation."
- "The U.S. uses most of its oil for transportation. We can limit U.S. demand for oil by requiring automakers to use the technology that already exists to improve fuel economy – technology that the automakers refuse to bring into the market despite societal demand."
- "Having yet another vote on refinery legislation that uses high oil prices as an excuse to weaken environmental protections and to give more legislative gifts to the oil industry is misguided in the extreme."
More In Environmental
- "Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. They are very bite-sized and personal."― Sandra Lee
- "Ethanol is a premier, high performance fuel. It has tremendous environmental benefits and is a key component to energy independence for our country."― Richard Lugar
- "Local innovation and initiative can help us better understand how to protect our environment."― Gale Norton