More From Sherman Alexie
- "When you read a piece of writing that you admire, send a note of thanks to the author."
- "All I owe the world is my art."
- "My father was sleepless most of his life. So by the age of five, I was awake with him all night long, watching bad television or we’d lie in the same bed, and I’d read my comic books while he read his latest spy or mystery novel."
More In Anger
- "Great grief does not of itself put an end to itself."― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- "It is wise to direct your anger towards problems – not people; to focus your energies on answers – not excuses."― William Arthur Ward
- "Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."― Ambrose Bierce