More From Sherman Alexie
- "My father was always depressed. When he was home and sober, he was mostly in his room."
- "I’m a method writer. In order to write about the emotion, I have to experience it. I get physically tired and exhausted, devoting hours and hours and hours to it."
- "I don’t have to participate in another culture’s ceremonies in order to respect that culture."
More In Anger
- "He took over anger to intimidate subordinates, and in time anger took over him."― Milan Kundera
- "I think a certain amount of anger has been a fuel of mine, if you want – but also some sort of sadness, and plain mischief, of course."― Siouxsie Sioux
- "It’s all kind of a big illusion: the white picket fence and the perfect marriage and the kids. Check that box off, check that box off, and move forward."― Sarah McLachlan