More From Shelley Long
- "If it’s not some daring, dangerous affair, it’s just not interesting, or so it seems. So, here you have two people – a famous American iconic couple – who actually like each other sexually, in marriage. Imagine."
- "Not everyone can be trusted. I think we all have to be very selective about the people we trust."
More In Home
- "For President Obama, ‘home of the brave’ are not just the last words of our national anthem, but also a call to action. This is why the president’s policies and our platform include incentives to train and hire our troops returning home. Not only because of our moral responsibility, but because it makes for a stronger, more secure American economy."― Cory Booker
- "My sisters both are working mothers. I understand that my being an actress as well as being at home isn’t some heroic thing. That doesn’t mean it isn’t confusing or difficult – especially that question of how you find a balance."― Jennifer Garner
- "If you go away on location for three months and your wife stays at home, you’ve made a whole new load of friends and she’s made a whole new load of friends and you get home and you’re kind of strangers."― Michael Caine