More From Sharron Angle
- "And that’s really what’s happening in this country is a violation of the First Commandment. We have become a country entrenched in idolatry, and that idolatry is the dependency upon our government. We’re supposed to depend upon God for our protection and our provision and for our daily bread, not for our government."
- "You know, I’m a Christian and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and that he can intercede in all kinds of situations and we need to have a little faith in many things."
More In Faith
- "It’s possible that the 2012 general-election race will be the least overtly religious one since 1972, the last campaign before Roe v. Wade and the rise of Jimmy Carter brought evangelicalism into the political mainstream. That’s because faith remains a complicated issue for Obama, who is still wrongly thought to be a Muslim in some quarters."― Jon Meacham
- "You should always be well and bright, for so you do your best work; and you have so much beautiful work to do. The world needs it, and you must give it!"― Marie Corelli
- "If solace is any sort of succor to someone, that is sufficient. I believe in the faith of people, whatever faith they may have."― Studs Terkel