More From Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy
- "What good is my parents’ wealth and education and upbringing if I’m not contributing to the world?"
- "The day I won an Emmy was also the day my father passed away. I received a call from my sister on the way to the ceremony and had to turn my car around and catch the first flight back to Karachi."
- "Education liberates a woman."
More In Dreams
- "You can plant a dream."― Anne Campbell
- "Am I athletic? In my dreams."― Hugh Bonneville
- "My own dreams fortunately came true in this great state. I became Mr. Universe; I became a successful businessman. And even though some people say I still speak with a slight accent, I have reached the top of the acting profession."― Arnold Schwarzenegger