More From Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy
- "Don’t give up your dreams."
- "The day I won an Emmy was also the day my father passed away. I received a call from my sister on the way to the ceremony and had to turn my car around and catch the first flight back to Karachi."
- "What good is my parents’ wealth and education and upbringing if I’m not contributing to the world?"
More In Dreams
- "Our dreams are a second life. I have never been able to penetrate without a shudder those ivory or horned gates which separate us from the invisible world."― Gerard De Nerval
- "I’m thinking of slowing down on modeling and branching out to other things. I want to pursue some new and old dreams and start making them happen."― Chanel Iman
- "We need to shift from an economic organizing principle for human civilization, to a humanitarian organizing principle. Making money more important than your own children is a pathological way for an individual to run their affairs, and it’s a pathological way for a society to run its affairs."― Marianne Williamson