More From Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy
- "The news that comes out of Pakistan is always geared toward terrorism and fundamentalism. But when you give people freedom of expression and the freedom to go out and be social and to express themselves, you will see a change. I see that coming about in my country."
- "Don’t give up your dreams."
- "I’m generally quite an angry person, and I like to channel my anger toward something creative."
More In Dreams
- "A test of what is real is that it is hard and rough. Joys are found in it, not pleasure. What is pleasant belongs to dreams."― Simone Weil
- "It’s not like I had big dreams to go to California and become an actor. I loved doing my shows at school and community theater, and I probably would have settled in New York because it was closer. I was going to go to NYU."― Christine Taylor
- "Though we may have desires or bold goals, for whatever reason, most of us don’t think we can achieve something beyond what we’re qualified to achieve. Why, I ask, do we let reality interfere with our dreams?"― Simon Sinek