More From Shania Twain
- "I spent a lot of my life holding back my cries, and I want to change that because it’s not good for me."
- "I certainly don’t think you need to be famous to want to leave a legacy, but when you are famous, it’s even more likely that your child will get the wrong perspective on your life if you die prematurely."
- "I lost my sense of trust, honesty and compassion. I crashed down and became what I consider an emotional mess. I’ve never been so miserable in my whole life. I just wanted to go to bed and never get up."
More In Success
- "I don’t think success is harmful, as so many people say. Rather, I believe it indispensable to talent, if for nothing else than to increase the talent."― Jeanne Moreau
- "The Clean Michigan Initiative has been and continues to be a success."― John Engler
- "Architecture has recorded the great ideas of the human race. Not only every religious symbol, but every human thought has its page in that vast book."― Victor Hugo