More From Shania Twain
- "I certainly don’t think you need to be famous to want to leave a legacy, but when you are famous, it’s even more likely that your child will get the wrong perspective on your life if you die prematurely."
- "I do not see my family life in any way, shape, or form as an opportunity for a photo."
- "I have arm-wrestled here and there… guys seem to want to test my strength."
More In Success
- "The secret of our success is that we never, never give up."― Wilma Mankiller
- "Success is dependent upon the glands – sweat glands."― Zig Ziglar
- "The Occupy movement needs an organizing principle, and – just as the Tea Party did – it needs some actual measures of success. Choose one candidate whose agenda is squarely within that of the movement and make his or her electoral success a focal point."― Eliot Spitzer