More From Shania Twain
- "I’ll always be sad that my marriage ended."
- "Country music is still your grandpa’s music, but it’s also your daughter’s music. It’s getting bigger and better all the time and I’m glad to be a part of it."
- "Fortunately, when you’re a mom, the responsibility of caring for your child can keep you going."
More In Success
- "And after four years, I thoroughly enjoy Hawaii and the success of the show."― James MacArthur
- "I will not be discouraged by failure; I will not be elated by success."― Joseph Barber Lightfoot
- "I had come to the point when I realized it was unlikely that my film career was going to move beyond a certain level of role. And I was – because I had graphic instances of it – handicapped by the success of Star Trek. A director would say, ‘I don’t want Jean-Luc Picard in my movie’ – and this was compounded by X-Men as well."― Patrick Stewart