More From Shane Warne
- "My life was falling apart and then to come out and play and have my best ever – 40 wickets, 250 runs… But the only reason I could do that was because of the way I thought and I think I’m pretty strong mentally. I think I am anyway, pretty strong to get over whatever it is."
- "We’ve just got to be careful – with all sports, let alone cricket – I think there’s so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport."
More In Attitude
- "We cannot change our past. We can not change the fact that people act in a certain way. We can not change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude."― Charles R. Swindoll
- "I’ve always been scared to death of pain – afraid, even, to think of it."― Loretta Young
- "Players should know that if you can’t make the contribution of the winning shot, that your attitude every day when you come to practice, or the positive contribution you make through cheering and keeping up team morale, is just as important in the overall picture."― Sue Wicks