More From Shane Warne
- "My life was falling apart and then to come out and play and have my best ever – 40 wickets, 250 runs… But the only reason I could do that was because of the way I thought and I think I’m pretty strong mentally. I think I am anyway, pretty strong to get over whatever it is."
- "We’ve just got to be careful – with all sports, let alone cricket – I think there’s so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport."
More In Attitude
- "Even with, or perhaps, because of, this background, I have over the past few years sensed a very dramatic change in attitude on the part of Prince Edward Islanders towards the on-going rush for so-called modernization."― Alex Campbell
- "When you pray for anyone you tend to modify your personal attitude toward him."― Norman Vincent Peale
- "When I use the Internet, it’s pretty much strictly for music. Checking out other people’s web sites, what’s going on, listening to music. It’s pretty much a musical thing for me."― Liz Phair