More From Shane Warne
- "We’ve just got to be careful – with all sports, let alone cricket – I think there’s so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport."
- "My life was falling apart and then to come out and play and have my best ever – 40 wickets, 250 runs… But the only reason I could do that was because of the way I thought and I think I’m pretty strong mentally. I think I am anyway, pretty strong to get over whatever it is."
More In Attitude
- "The New Right, in many cases, is doing nothing less than placing a heretical claim on Christian faith that distorts, confuses, and destroys the opportunity for a biblical understanding of Jesus Christ and of his gospel for millions of people."― Mark Hatfield
- "The artist is not responsible to any one. His social role is asocial… his only responsibility consists in an attitude to the work he does."― Georg Baselitz
- "Abhorrence of apartheid is a moral attitude, not a policy."― Edward Heath