More From Shane Warne
- "My life was falling apart and then to come out and play and have my best ever – 40 wickets, 250 runs… But the only reason I could do that was because of the way I thought and I think I’m pretty strong mentally. I think I am anyway, pretty strong to get over whatever it is."
- "We’ve just got to be careful – with all sports, let alone cricket – I think there’s so much emphasis on doing the right thing all the time, but I think the public want to be entertained when they come to watch sport."
More In Attitude
- "I separated from the Southern Baptists when they adopted the discriminatory attitude towards women, because I believe what Paul taught in Galatians that there is no distinction in God’s eyes between men and women, slaves and masters, Jews and non-Jews – everybody is created equally in the eyes of God."― Jimmy Carter
- "When I was in my 20s it did occur to me that there was something perverted about an attitude that thought that killing somebody was a minor offence compared to kissing somebody."― John McGahern
- "I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life."― Walter Anderson